I am a free spirit

I am a free spirit
And I’m coming to acknowledge something that I was already aware about for a while now…I like to be by myself; I like to be alone. My soul longs to be on the open road and exploring. Every time I daydream about running away, being on the shore, or in the woods, I’m always daydreaming myself all alone. I don’t think it’s a bad thing. I mean of course I’d love for my friends to be there with me too, but there’s something about being alone that can just complete me.It sounds weird.
PRight now, I’d love to be on a hike admiring the changing colors of autumn. This may sounds silly but I’ve always wished that I could’ve had the teenage years Hanging out with the friends daily at the beach, on the boardwalk, biking around, shopping in the mall, blasting music..you know, being free. That’s what I have always wanted. Perhaps I still wouldn’t mind it. Actually, if I could I’d do it in a heartbeat. I am discovering that I am a free spirit and now I just want to be free, without a care in the world. I want to live.